Pied Piper Scholarship Application
If you have not already submitted a reservation form, please do so before you apply for a scholarship.
Funding Guidelines and Reporting Requirements
Village Theatre Pied Piper is committed to providing children with access to the performing arts.
Funds are limited and requests are granted based on availability of funds. For the best consideration of your request, we encourage you to submit your application as early as possible.
- To qualify for PP Scholarship funding, students receiving the scholarship tickets must be a recipient of free or reduced-price lunch under the Federal Hot Lunch Program (FHLP), or have other documented financial hardship. (Scholarship funds are not intended to be applied toward the admission cost of adult chaperones.)
- Scholarships are allocated based on your schools’ overall free and reduced lunch percentages.
- Free lunch recipients may qualify for a full paid admission.
- Reduced lunch recipients may qualify for a half-price admission.
- Students are eligible to receive PP Scholarship funding once per school year.
AFTER YOUR SCHOLARSHIP IS AWARDED:
- Educators are asked to complete an online survey, provided by Pied Piper, subsequent to their class’s attendance.
- Pied Piper Presents requests that educators submit a student reflection of their experience at the performance. PLEASE be creative! This may include, but is not limited to, thank you cards to program sponsors, a writing project, a visual arts project, photos, or an audio-visual presentation. The student reflections help us demonstrate to funders and potential funders that the experience was valuable, educational, and was related to work being done in the classroom. All submitted artwork and photos will become the property of Pied Piper. Because of this, we are happy to accept copies in place of originals.