• In consideration of the patrons around you and the performers on stage, please refrain from talking once the performance has begun.
• Please use moderation in applying perfume or cologne, as many people are allergic to scents.
• If you must leave during a performance, use the rear exits.
Please turn off all cellular phones, pagers, and electronic devices prior to the performance. Also, cameras or other recording devices (photographic or otherwise) may not be used in the theatre during performances. No text messaging is allowed during the performance.
Located at the southeast corner of California and Wetmore Avenues.
Wine, coffee, water, juice, and light snacks are sold in the main lobby of the theatre.
Food and Drink
• No food is permitted in the theatre.
• Concessions bottled water may be brought into the theatre.
• Please consume all other refreshments and dispose of refuse while in the lobby.
We are sorry, but we are unable to guarantee late seating. Please plan accordingly.
Smoking is not permitted in any part of the building or within 25 feet of any entrance.
Courtesy telephones are located near the Elwin Anderson Community Room in the lower lobby. Please turn off cellular phones and pagers during the performance.
When inclement weather occurs, performance updates will be available by calling (425) 257-8600.
To be reached during a show, patrons may give out our House Manager's number, (425) 257-6368. The caller should know your row and seat numbers and be able to describe you. This will help the House Manager find you.
Lost and Found
Call (425) 257-6363.
Post-show discussions are available following select performances. Village Theatre invites you to attend these performances and stay, ask questions, and learn more about each of our productions. Please contact the Box Office for more details.
Production Preview Guides
Production Preview Guides have been created to help inform patrons about the artistic and literary content of each of our five shows. Preview Guides are available online at www.VillageTheatre.org or at the Box Office.